Welcome to FIGs Advance Reservation
- To reserve a spot in advance for a FIG, you will need your student number (W-number) which is on your letter of acceptance. To find out your W-number, contact the WWU Admissions Office at 360-650-3861.
- You may reserve a spot in advance for a FIG Cluster, depending upon availability.
- When you attend Orientation, you may sign up for any additional classes you may need.
- Even if some of the FIG clusters fill during advance registration, there may be some open seats that become available during Fall Advising and Registration.
- You may reserve a spot now for a particular FIG Cluster, then change your reservation via this website (see "Edit or Change an Existing Reservation" below) if you change your mind.
Please select from one of the options below:
- New Reservation (haven't reserved a spot for a FIG course yet)
- Edit or Change an Existing Reservation (already reserved a spot for a FIG course and want to change something)
NOTE: By reserving a space in a FIG, you are agreeing to pay all tuition and fees associated with the courses to Western Washington University. This debt may be canceled only if the student officially withdraws from Western before the quarterly deadline published on the Registrar’s Office website at www.wwu.edu/registrar under Dates and Deadlines. You are responsible for paying your account regardless as to whether or not there is an account statement available.